IMPORTANT DATES (2021-22)
- July 1 - August 20 Online Pre-Enrollment Open for all Returning Families
- July 1 Household Economic Surveys available
- August 12 New Student Enrollment Night at location Moundridge High School from 3-7pm
- August 16 Fall Sports Practices Begin (Sports Physicals must be completed prior to the student athlete beginning practice)
- August 30 First Day of School, 1pm Dismissal
- New-to-District Families must register in-person on August 12 from 3-7pm at Moundridge High School or may set up a time to enroll with their student's school directly. Parents/Guardians wishing to enroll their child during the school year should contact the appropriate school office by calling 620-345-5500 or should stop by the school office during normal business hours.
**Parents of returning students who need to enroll a new student for any grade level will need to contact the appropriate school for paperwork. For direct assistance, email email@example.com.
- Existing Families can access the online enrollment process through the PowerSchool Parent Portal anytime during the enrollment period.
Parents of returning students who need to enroll a new student for any grade level can follow the instructions available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal for adding a new student.
For assistance with the parent portal or the online enrollment process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning Student Enrollment Help Night is on August 12 from 3-7pm at Moundridge High School. In-person payments (Cash & Check) will be accepted on this night. All on-line payments may be made at any time via eFunds.
- Payment for 2021-22 fees can be submitted online via eFunds or in-person after July 1. Contact the District Office or your student's school directly at 620-345-5500.
SCHOOL NUTRITION PROGRAM
All students will receive free meals for the 2021-22 school year. In order to determine eligibility for free/reduced priced books/materials fees, please complete both the Household Economic Survey and Consent for Disclosure by October 10 and return to your student's school office or to the district office. Contact Shelby Graber with questions.