Parent Resources

Last Updated: 7/27/2021 4:55 PM

New Students

Interested in enrolling a new student?  Contact your student's school office for more information: 

Elementary School (Grades PreK-3) 620-345-5500 ext 401
Middle School (Grades 4-8) 620-345-5500 ext 301
High School (Grades 9-12) 620-345-5500 ext 201

Athletic Physicals 

All students who participate in competitive athletics must present completed physical examination and parental consent forms prior to their participation in practice. Parents are encouraged to schedule their child's examination well in advance of the beginning of any sport season. Forms may be obtained at the high school, middle school, central office, or by selecting from the forms below.

Enrollment Forms

The following forms are included during the enrollment process at the beginning of each school year:

Health Assessment

All new Kansas school entrants (age 8 and under) must complete a child health assessment within 12 months prior to school entry or within 90 days after school entry.  Qualified providers include physicians or the county health office.  The health assessment includes health history, physical exam, and other screening tests as medically indicated.  School Health Information & Forms are available by clicking HERE.

School Nutrition Program

All students will receive free meals for the 2021-22 school year.  In order to determine eligibility for free/reduced priced books/materials fees, please complete both the Household Economic Survey and Consent for Disclosure by October 10 and return to your student's school office or to the district office. Contact Shelby Graber with questions.


Kansas law requires that students entering a Kansas school for the first time must present evidence of immunization, that at least one dose of each vaccine has been received, or that a medical or religious exception has been claimed. Evidence of the above information must be provided by a signed Kansas Certificate of Immunization (KCI). The only exception allowed is for pupils transferring into this district and who are awaiting transfer of records. Upon enrollment, the parents will be given a KCI with instructions for completion or the KCI may be obtained from the McPherson County Health Department (241-1753) or the family physician. The immunization requirements include inoculations against diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough), tetanus, poliomyelitis, mumps, rubella (German measles), rubeola (measles), hepatitis B, and varicella (chicken pox). 

Student Supplemental Insurance

The School District does not purchase accident insurance to cover injuries incurred by your child at school.  We encourage all families to have accident coverage on their children prior to participation in any sports or school sponsored activity. Please review the following student insurance program information.

Supply Lists

Misc. Information