Non-Certified Employment Opportunities
Moundridge USD 423 is seeking qualified individuals to work as substitute teachers and administrative assistants. Please complete the substitute application and return it to the USD 423 District Office along with your substitute license (if applicable) to apply.
Certified Employment Opportunities
None at this time
Interested candidates should send the following documents to complete their application:
- District Certified Application
- Cover Letter
- Three Letters of Reference
- Copy of current Kansas Teaching License in endorsed area by start date
- Official transcripts will be required upon hire, copies are desired with application
If interested, please send the above information to Shelby Graber, Clerk of the Board, 526 E. Cole, Moundridge, KS 67107; fax number 620-345-8617; email email@example.com. This school system is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position will remain open until March 31, 2023.
The district application may be obtained by calling the USD 423 district office (620)345-5500 ext. 102 or from the school district web site www.usd423.org.
- Assistant HS Girls Volleyball
- Assistant HS Girls Basketball
- MS Quiz Bowl
If including an application for a coaching position with your Certified Application, please denote on said application. All other Rule 10 candidates, please submit a Classified Application for desired coaching positions.
- McPherson County Special Education Coop
If you are interested in a position with the McPherson County Special Education Cooperative, please CLICK HERE.