Home of the Wildcats
Board of Education
The mission of Moundridge USD #423 is to empower all students to contribute successfully as members of the global society. Students should have:
- Respect towards self, others, the community and the environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Abilities to set and meet high standards.
- Abilities to apply problem solving processes in a variety of contexts.
- Abilities to participate productively and responsibly in a rapidly changing society.
- Cooperative and independent learning strategies.
Moundridge Unified School District #423 will know the mission has been achieved when all high school graduates have accomplished the above goal statements.
There are no events to display