IMPORTANT DATES (2023-24)
- July 1 - August 20 Online Pre-Enrollment Open for all Returning Families
- TBD after July 1 School Nutrition Forms available online and at the District Office
- August 10 New Student Enrollment Night at location Moundridge High School from 3-7pm
- August 14 Fall Sports Practices Begin (Sports Physicals must be completed prior to the student athlete beginning practice)
- August 24 First Day of School, 1pm Dismissal
- New-to-District Families must register in-person on August 10 from 3-7pm at Moundridge High School or may set up a time to enroll with their student's school directly. Parents/Guardians wishing to enroll their child during the school year should contact the appropriate school office by calling 620-345-5500 or should stop by the school office during normal business hours.
**Parents of returning students who need to enroll a new student for any grade level will need to contact the appropriate school for paperwork. For direct assistance, email email@example.com.
- Existing Families can access the online enrollment process through the PowerSchool Parent Portal anytime during the enrollment period.
Parents of returning students who need to enroll a new student for any grade level can follow the instructions available in the PowerSchool Parent Portal for adding a new student.
For assistance with the parent portal or the online enrollment process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning Student Enrollment Help Night is on August 10 from 3-7pm at Moundridge High School. In-person payments (Cash & Check) will be accepted on this night. All on-line payments may be made at any time via eFunds.
- Payment for 2023-24 fees can be submitted online via eFunds or in-person after July 1. Contact the District Office or your student's school directly at 620-345-5500.
SCHOOL NUTRITION PROGRAM
In order to determine eligibility for free/reduced priced lunches (books/materials fee benefits included), please complete both the Household Application Packet and Consent for Disclosure by October 5 and return to your student's school office or to the district office. We also have access to an online platform for Free/Reduced Meal Applications during the 2023-24 school year. Click HERE to complete the application packet online.
Contact Shelby Graber with questions.