is to empower all students to contribute successfully as members of the global society, Students should have:
- Respect towards self, others, the community and the environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Abilities to set and meet high standards.
- Abilities to apply problem solving processes in a variety of contexts.
- Abilities to participate productively and responsibly in a rapidly changing society.
- Cooperative and independent learning strategies. Moundridge Unified School District #423 will know the mission has been achieved when all high school graduates have accomplished the above goal statements.
The Wildcat Football team is off to a strong start this season.
The 1973 2A State Football Championship team was honored at halftime of the football game on September 22. This marks the 50th anniversary of their state title run.
Students in grades 7-12 who will be participating in KSHSAA sponsored athletics must have a physical on file prior to participation in practice.
Physical forms are available online or
The 23-24 District Calendar was approved by the board of education at the March 6, 2023, regular meeting. For a one page summary of the calendar CLICK HERE.